Sunday, April 30, 2017

Badges of  Sisters in KK.

Week #41 - Beautiful and Unified: April 18, 2017 – April 24, 2017 (KK East Malaysia)

This week has been the healthiest week of my life! I now live in a 4 sister home, and it is crazy! At least we are unified! We have started a 12 week workout program together, we eat healthy salad and roti susu together, we sing David Archuleta together, we do crazy home remedies (like onions on the feet to detoxify sugar) together, we do makeovers and facials together, and best of all, we are willing to try new things, together.

Anyway, this week has been great! We have been able to meet some awesome and interesting people. One day, we got a random phone call from a guy that the previous sisters had contacted. On the phone, he kept saying his name and we tried to understand, Edison? Elison? Jenison? On the last one, he gave up and said that's his name. Later, we met, and the whole time I called him Jenison. Turns out I was saying it wrong. It was Innocent. However, he is not very innocent. I will not go any further in his story.
 
KK Sisters: Vranes, Egan, Kunie, and Clark
As for a spiritual thought, one thing that stood out to me this week has been family history work. Oftentimes, we don't think to do this in our free time. We would rather sleep, watch a movie, or go to social media. However, there are many people who are very involved in family history work. When you start, you begin to realize there is something special here. We love our families, especially our immediate families. When we start to research out our ancestors, we discover new things about ourselves. We discover a rich heritage, a heritage focused on creating a better future for their families. I often like to think of it like this, no one wants to be forgotten. When we find our
Sister Clark and her healthy dish.
ancestors, they rejoice. They were once lost, but are now found. Now that they are found, they rejoice because they know the joys of the Gospel, and are yearning to enjoy them for themselves. That's why the temple is so important. When we learn of their sacrifices, we think, there is nothing we can do to repay them back. However, that is not true. With the blessings of the Gospel, and temples, we are able to do a work for them that is invaluable. We are able to give blessings that extend beyond the veil of death. That is a beautiful blessing that the Gospel brings with the opportunities we have in this day and age. Family history and going to the temple are the greatest tools and blessings we have today. Because of them, we are able to bless our families; because of them, we are able to bless God's family; and because of them we are able to have eternal families. This is the work that God has for us. Do it.

 
Sister Kunie eating a "healthy dish".

Sister Egan enjoying her "healthy dish".

4 comments:


  1. Sugar mummy in malaysia I am so happy today because at the time i needed help to pay my bills, no agent helped me all the

    agent scammed me of my money. So i was introduced by a friend to contact Mr Abhivira who gets guys connected to a rich

    sugar mummy and sugar daddy all over Malaysia. the agent told me that they are so many fake agent impersonating Asia dating

    sugar mummy venture and he advice me that i should never make any payment to any personal account So i applied by sending

    him a message on his company whatsapp number at first i taught it was a scam because so many agent have scam me. i took up

    the risk to make payment to account for the registration fee despite i have been scammed before. To my surprise, i was

    connected but my mummy disappointed me at the first appointment which the agent booked for me so i fixed up another

    appointment the next day myself, i meant with my mummy at 5 star hotel that same night she was so lovely she look into my

    eyes all night and ask me why i wanted to have her for a hook up i told her because i have financial problem, i did my best

    to satisfy her on bed that same night but she said i was so lazy and too young for her i went for 2 rounds that same night

    the next morning mummy paid me only 5,000rm after the agent told me 4000 so i was really angry after explaining to Mr

    Abhivira him told me because i could not perform very well that is the reason mummy never paid me completely so i took up

    my best effort i always meet with mummy two times every week. am so happy i have been hook up at last after so many lost of

    money. fellow Malaysian please beware of fake agent if you need any hook up you can kindly contact Mr Abhivira whatsaapp

    +60168602167...because i almost committed suicide after i lost all my money i have saved for many years to fake agent Now

    me and my mummy are into serious relationship. please help me to thank Mr Abhivira

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to malaysia dating hook up agency the best place of meeting
    rich sugar mummy and daddy all over malaysia..

    ARE YOU SEEKING FOR A WEALTHY SUGAR MUMMY/DADDY/LESBIANS/GAY/ IN ASIA?
    ANYONE INTERESTED SHOULD CONTACT SUGAR MUMMY HOOKUP AGENCY IN MALAYSIA
    Any one interested should Whatapp us at +601126391142. The only true
    legitimate agency for people who are seeking for rich and wealthy
    sugar mummy/daddy/lesbian/gay in MALAYSIA, u can also have the
    opportunity to attend our sugar mummies parties and the executive
    ladies and men parties by contacting sugar mummy dating hookup agency
    in MALAYSIA, start calling now for hook up with one of our rich sugar
    mummy and sugar daddy from all walks of life, we cover all the states
    in MALAYSIA.Start calling now to get connected within 24 hours and
    make more money.
    Note:Applicants must be 18years and above and must possess a good
    personality. A night with your mummy is Rm4,000 when you are able to
    satisfy your mummy emotionally. Whatapp us at +601126391142 for urgent
    connection or whatapp +601126391142 for urgent connection

    ReplyDelete

  3. APPROVED AGENCY
    Malaysian Hookup Dating Contact Agent Abby For Urgent Hookup
    Whatsapp Contact:+60143690784.

    For a trust worthy agent kindly contact Agent Miss Abby Whatsapp +60143690784)''''''''''TO BOOST YOUR INCOME''''''''' Welcome to Malaysia/Singapore/Brunei finest reliable dating agency with good track records. We have a wonderful influential network of clients ranging from government officials, politicians, executive, honorables, oil barons, money bag business personality, hotel owners and gold men and women, and we have very influential connected sugar Mummies/Daddies, Gay and Lesbian all over Malaysia/Singapore. Be among the people to get our exclusive connections. We are the best reliable, efficient in our job, get the opportunity to meet them (whatsapp Agent Abby On:+60143690784) now to get connected within 2 hours . We have sugar mummies all over Malaysia/Singapore/Brunei who are willing to lavish money on you, with gifts, cars, house and even contracts connections, and even assist you get a job, enter the entertainment industry and fashion industry, and also assist in getting loans, and financial assistance.what they need is sexual satisfaction and they pay for the services (whats-app No: +60143690784) payment from RM5,000 TO RM6,000 PER-NIGHT WITH YOUR MUMMY NOTE:APPLICANT MUST BE ABOVE 18YRS OLD (whatsaapp +60143690784) for urgent hook up... all over Malaysia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you need a Sugar Mummy/Daddy?, Call Mrs. Sandra now on (+2348140553826) she is genuine she has linked me up with a Rich Sugar Mummy. I never believed Sugar Mummy is real until I called Mrs. Sandra which I saw her number through a post by “MUSA SAMUEL”, who testified on how “Mrs. Sandra” Connected him to a Rich Sugar Mummy after he has been scammed online by other people, all the name of Sugar Mummy, I picked her Phone No which is (+2348140553826) on “MUSA SAMUEL’S” post/comment, I called her, I also told her how I have been scammed online before by other agents, she told me to trust her that in three(3) hours she will connect me up with a Suagr Mummy, the fact/true was I did not believe her at the first place, but I was just like let me try, I followed all her instructions carefully, within three(3) hours she trully connected/linked me up to a Rich Sugar Mummy, it was like a dream when I first meet with my Sugar Mummy who today is paying me just as Mrs. Sandra said she was going to be paying me, you cant believe this, as am talking with you now am to meet with my Rich Sugar Mummy today for the seventh(7th) time and she has been taking good care of me. please help me thank “MUSA SAMUEL” who directed me to Mrs. Sandra through his posts/comments. lastly help me thank a woman who keeps to her word, I call her OMINI TALK & DO, her name is Sandra, she is nice & genuine you can also call her now on (+2348140553826) she will link/connect you to a Rich Sugar Mummy, Alleh she is really nice & genuine may God bless you Sandra!

    ReplyDelete