Sunday, January 8, 2017

Sister Durham and Vranes
Week #25 - Field Week 25: December 27, 2016 - January 2, 2017


Happy New Years!!

This week we've been able to share with people New Years' Resolutions. Many people in Malaysia celebrate Chinese New Year rather than the New Year, 2017. For Chinese New Year, many people don't make New Years' resolutions.  I know at home, many of us look back on our lives in the past year, and wonder how we could improve them the next year. So I would like to share this video called "Look Not Behind Thee" on lds.org


https://www.lds.org/media-library/video/2010-12-21-new-years-look-not-behind-thee

If any of you did the challenge from my last entry about giving God a gift, I would invite you to make that gift a New Year's Resolution. Make little goals along this new year to be able to fully give God the gift by next Christmas. As I've looked back on this year, so much has changed, and yet, there is still so much I would like to change. This is the time of year to do just that. Stop making excuses and saying, "I wish". Do it!


No comments:

Post a Comment